Mold Remediation - Mold Mitigation St Petersburg, FL
Mold has a tendency to damage the structure of a building and decompose the framing around doors and windows as it will creep into the porous surfaces of wood, insulation, concrete, carpets and fabrics. It brings with it unsightly stains and odor as well, so when this happens reconstruction is required.
The first step towards mold remediation is proper mold testing which tells us about the actual cause and intensity of mold growth. At Water Damage St Petersburg, our mold specialists will diagnose the exact issue. After we find the cause and eliminate the source of mold growth we’ll move to odor control, sanitation and mold decontamination. Natural, non-toxic and eco friendly solutions are used to destroy mold and will do it without harm.
Listed below are a few signs which indicate that mold is intruding your living or working area:
• Musty Odors
• Black/Green Spots on Ceilings, Walls or Floors
• Moist or Damp Stains on Floors, Walls or Ceilings
• Rusty Floor Tiles
• Scratched or Faded Paneling
• Scorched or Peeling Paint
• Cracks on Walls/Floors
• Water Stoppage after Heavy Rain Falls
• Regular Allergic Reaction, Pain, Sinusitis, or Colds